2. “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website/application.
3.“Website/application” shall mean and refer to www.lmesfoundation.com created by LMES Foundation.
4. “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For the removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
5. “Third Parties” refer to any Website, Application, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website/application
We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognise your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, date of birth, email address, phone number or other contact information.
In order to donate to any campaign in this Website/application, you are required to provide the following information which includes, but is not limited to:
2. User name;
5. Mobile number;
6. Banking details;
7. E-mail address;
You are therefore advised to re-read the Terms of Service on a regular basis. Should it be that you do not accept any of the modifications or amendments to the Terms, you may terminate your use of this Website/application immediately.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Site/application. We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customised to your needs including:
1. To enable the provision of services opted by you;
2. To communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
3. To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
4. To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
5. To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and
6. To provide you with information and offers on products and services, packages, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you.
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Foundation may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
Further, you may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the Site/application. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure Site/application of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
The Foundation will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You further acknowledge that the Website/application may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
1. External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Websites/application. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
2. Another Corporate entity: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you.
3. Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
ACCESSING AND REVIEWING INFORMATION
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted each time except your display name. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, and profile. We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorised access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the Foundation. We do not recommend the transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site/application to other Users. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
In case of any questions and suggestions, please write to support [at] lmesfoundation.com